Cardiff is one of the most exciting tourist destinations in Europe. Being situated in the heart of the city centre, it is the major tourist destination in the city. Cardiff is Europe’s youngest capital and has got a perfect mixture of history and culture. It is also one of the favourite weekend destinations for people from Bristol. The journey from Bristol to Cardiff is also a very exciting one. The 1-hour journey to Cardiff makes it the best tourist destination for the people in Bristol.
Use of Distance Calculator UK
The distance calculator UK comes to great assistance whenever you are making any plans for a trip. It comes to a great aid to find out the distance between the two places which will allow you to estimate the required time of traveling and make your plans accordingly.
- Find out the exact distance: – With the help of the distance calculator, you can easily find out the exact distance between two places. You might be postponing plans to visit a place assuming that it will be far away. Just use the distance calculator and find out the exact distance.
- Estimate the required traveling time: – Using the distance calculator will allow you to find out the required time to reach any destination. Knowing the traveling time helps a lot as it allows you to plan your leaves and other things.
Things to Do in Cardiff
Cardiff has got the perfect mixture of art, culture, heritage etc. Thus, it makes it one of the favourite tourist destinations. The distance between Bristol to Cardiff is also very less thus making it one of the favourite weekend gateways.
Here are the few simple but exciting things that you can experience in Cardiff: –
- Cardiff Castle: – It is situated in the heart of the city. Over the centuries, the Cardiff castle played different roles like it’s been a Roman Fort, Norman Castle, Victorian Gothic Mansion and even a bomb shelter during the Second World War. Thus it is a must to visit place in Cardiff and being in the centre of the city, it is easily accessible too.
- National Museum: – The entry is free here, however, donations are welcome and you can enjoy two museums at one. In the ground floor, you will find everything about natural history and on the upper floor, you will see the art gallery.
- Cardiff Bay: – Here you can experience how a huge urban regeneration project transformed the old dockland. After that, you can give a trip to the Cardiff Arcades which has got a huge collection of shops and boutiques.
- Sea Safari: – Take a boat trip to enjoy the view of the Bay with the Cardiff Sea Safari. You can select from a high-speed ride for a 15-minutes blast or an hour-long coastal and island tour.
Food, fun, art, history etc you can enjoy and experience everything in Cardiff. It is one of the favourite weekend destinations from Bristol. So, if you are also planning a weekend trip, just use the distance calculator UK to get the required information so that you can make the best plan for the same.