Paper boxes are an awesome option for the plastic as well as polythene boxes. Chocolates, cornflakes, gems, endowments and numerous things are bundled in paper boxes. They are quite simple and easy to use. Organizations for their products packaging are utilizing them.
Windows can likewise be made in Paper Boxes to improve the visual interest of an item. Printed ones have imperative details about the items, including the fixings, weight, and date of expiry and other crucial points of interest.
These custom printed boxes are also recyclable and are not harmful to human’s health due to which they can be used for the wrapping of eatables. Screen printing is done on some of these boxes for utilizing them as gift boxes. The beautiful customizations and improving adornments make these boxes appealing and alluring.
There are numerous ways to make boxes out of paper. Many DIY lovers are interested in making the paper boxes on their own. On the other hand, they all are looking for such methods that are simple to implement.
Step To Make Box Out of Paper?
If you are one of those, then don’t worry at all! We are here with the simple steps of making a box out of paper. Have a look:
- First of all, you have to start with the piece of square paper. You could use a simple white paper or origami paper. Begin by folding the piece of paper diagonally from the corner to the opposite edge.
- After that, you have to trim off the excess. It is imperative that the paper is square. Otherwise, you will not be able to make a properly arranged box.
- You have to fold the paper in half. Make sure that you crease the fold properly with the help of the bone folder.
- It is the time to fold the paper in half over the other side. You need to use your finger to crease the fold and then open the paper once more. In this way, you will have two creases that will intersect at the middle of the square.
- You have to fold the corners towards the center. Bring every corner towards the center so that the points are all touching. Make the crease sharp with the bone folder.
- Now you need to rotate the paper so that it sits in square shape although does not unfold it this time.
- You have to fold the top and base edges to the center of the square. You have to make the crease of the edges of both the folds to protect them.
- Start unfolding the square on one side. You have to unfold the folding in half and then go for the triangles under these folds. You have to leave the side triangles folded in.
- You have to fold over the base of the still folded triangles. Make the crease of the base edge. You must have what appears like a necktie with the 2 points.
- For the reasons of the guide, the diamond furthermost away from you created by the necktie folds will be the top and the diamond nearest to you will be the base. You have to match up the bottom tip of the foot diamond to the bottom of the head diamond.
- When you reinforce the folding, then it is the time to make the side walls of the box. You have to pull up the flaps over the longer side to make the side walls of your box.
- As you will lift the headwall flap, then the creases from the previous folds must make two triangle shaped flags that you will need to fold inwards. Make certain that these triangles are folded inwards before proceeding.
- You need to fold the headwall over these triangular corners, and the top triangle of the headwall will fit properly into the base of the box. So, after the creasing is done, you will be able to see a triangle on the base of the box.
- You have to repeat the above procedure for the other end of the base wall. Make certain that the folding is clean and neat. There should be no crinkling.
- Your box is ready now!
Whether you want to make big, medium size or small paper box, you can follow the above steps proficiently. All you need to do is to choose the paper size according to the box size you need.