It is needless to mention that outdoor banners are one of the most effective and best ways to get your brand’s message out there to numerous outdoor audiences. If the outdoor banner is designed properly keeping all the crucial elements in the mind, then it can be one of the most effective marketing tools. It’s a no brainer that nobody is going to stand on the road to read line by line of everything that you have tried to emphasize on the banner.
So, here are some tips on how you can design your outdoor banners which can effectively engage the outdoor audience by putting maximum impact upon everyone who looks at it –
- Colour and contrast – Colour and contrast are the first and the most important elements of outdoor banner printing. Vibrant colours that contrast must be present on the banner as it attracts the attention of the people. Make sure that the colour which you are using on the banner goes well and is relevant to the brand or the product which you are showcasing on it.
- Font style and size – When designing an outdoor banner, the font style and size of the write-ups on the banner is a crucial element to consider. The general rule for outdoor banner printing or outdoor sign printing is ten inches of letter height for every 100 feet of visibility. It is recommended to use bold letters and use sans serif fonts for outdoor typography. As per the font style and size of the write-ups of the banner, it also helps you to select the appropriate banner size.
- Message – The message that is put on the banner must be on-point and simple. All you need is one strong and thoughtful line that can grab the attention of the people outside. If that one line is engaging and thought-provoking, they will definitely come back for details. Keep the primary message as the focal point, and include details, like dates and website, smaller and on one side.
- Simplicity – Keeping it simple is the ultimate mantra. People are more attracted towards a banner which has maintained simplicity in their way of branding and sharing the ultimate message. The banner should be such that it is understandable in just a single glance without any complication.
- Call to action – Call to action or CTA is one of the most crucial elements of outdoor sign printing. The CTA must be clearly mentioned on the banner in as few words possible. The absence of CTA would not make the banner that effective. You can just simply direct people to come to your store or website by adding the URL of the official website on the banner.
These are some of the most important tips which you must keep in mind when designing outdoor banners. It is recommended to hire a premier outdoor banner design and printing agency like Roller Banners UK who can help you design and/or print your outdoor banners professionally and affordably.
Jon Mike is a professional content writer and blogger. He has more than 5 years of writing and digital marketing experience in the field for health, SEO Content technology, and real estate etc. I can post content for better ranking in major search engine. http://www.max90hyperfuses.co.uk