When it comes to decorating your bedroom, the first question that should come into mind how to decorate the walls. Whether you are hanging one large piece of canvas wall art or lots of smaller artworks, determining the appropriate placement of the piece can at times seem challenging. Mentioned below is a guide on how to hang artwork to make the procedure a little bit easier, and maybe even enjoyable.
- A bed is no doubt the focal point of a room. When it comes to hanging art over the bed, it is an excellent idea to make the art grouping about the same size. One vast piece or numerous small pieces that appear as one unit is a great solution.
- The thumb rule is that you should hang the artwork so that the middle point of the piece or clustering is at just about eye level; plan about groupings as a single unit. For instance, you might want to think about hanging art a little lower in a bedroom, since you are sitting down on the bed when you are looking at it.
- In case you are afraid of committing to bedroom paintings, select a neutral color. Your wall will still be noticeable, but the room will feel much lighter.
- Your bedroom should be the warmest room in your home, so you can plan to hang a spongy, interweave wall hanging. If you are opting for a conventional aesthetic, it is a mandatory option.
- You do not need to mess your walls with painting as a solitary, average to big sized hanging can still be influential.
- Today you can find wall art painting ideas for bedroom in all sorts of designs from stylish to fanciful to motivational to just simple funky. Disperse a few floral wall art paint around the walls, add a border, create a mural, or add a fake decal “window” looking out on a tropical view.
- The art you purchase does not have to follow a specific color palette or be the same in style to your other pieces. Let it be something that you love and is interesting to look at.
- If you want to buy a great piece of art, but cannot spend too much money, think about a stretched canvas print. Find out if an artist you love makes these from their originals. In several cases, the quality can be magnificent, and the price is quite lower than an original, particularly for larger pieces.
Setting out to select the perfect artwork can be somewhat challenging. Overwhelmed with options, it is difficult to tick all the boxes, but you will be glad to know there is an art piece out there for every situation – you just require knowing how to make it all work.
Remember that there are no stringent rules when it comes to designing a space, so why not get imaginative with your art pieces and seek motivation from photography, professional works, posters as well as the homemade pieces.